Tuesday, October 11, 2016

RetroChallenge 2016/10 -- Day 11

Well, I guess I waited a long time to get in on the game. Anyway, here's what I am planning to do for the remainder of this RetroChallenge:

Tandy/Radioshack Color Computer (CoCo) 1/2:

- play with tape deck and figuring out loading/saving (this is new to me, since I wasn't born yet then)
- get a DriveWire 4 setup working with the CoCo 2 (I just ordered a DriveWire cable/adapter...)
- write some code in basic, something other than 'PRINT "HELLO, WORLD!"' for a change!

Apple IIe

No idea yet, better get my act together soon. I'd like to actually get around to playing some games on it. I've had this for a fair number of years now (which is to say that it's less than ten but I don't actually know) and I've mostly poked around and not done much exciting.

- improve pseudo text editor to actually have save/load under ProDOS (it was built in an emulator, so it's never been tested on real hardware or been able to do anything but temporarily hold onto typed text)

No comments:

Post a Comment